What our programme is about
| Dr Hugh Munro | Acting Tutor for Access | Wadham College, University of Oxford |
“The Future Leaders Programme teaches young people about the importance of democracy and the rule of law and empowers them to be active citizens who lead positive change in their local communities. It engages young people not only to be tolerant of those that may be different, but to celebrate our diversity to make our communities stronger. It was an absolute pleasure to speak to the Future Leaders Programme.”
| Wes Streeting | MP of London Borough of Redbridge |
| Dr. Alan Dignam | Professor of Corporate Law | Queen Mary University of London |
Want to be a Future Leader?
Develop the experience and skills required to be a successful future leader through the Future Leaders Programme; funded for Year 12 Redbridge, Newham and Waltham Forest students!
The aim of the programme is to inform and empower young people so they are equipped with the necessary confidence and skills required to be a successful Future Leader. The programme will be delivered by supporting young people in developing an in-depth understanding of a carefully selected series of workshops, guest speakers, enrichment trips and team building exercises.
- Topical workshops
- Visits to cultural and religious sites
- Enrichment visits
- Visits to key British institutions including a Crown Court and the Palace of Westminster
- Guest speakers including admission tutors from top universities
- Team building exercises and trips such as escape rooms, trampolining & laser tag
- Graduation event at the University of Oxford